Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hello!

My name is Katie. Today, I am officially 3 weeks and 1 day old. Since I am getting so big (8 pounds, 13 ounces and 20 1/2 inches to be exact!), I thought it was high time that I start my own "blog" (a web-log) so that I can share my daily adventures (hence the catchy "Today in the life of Katie..." title) with my very special family and friends. Everyday (or at least most days) that I post, I will keep you up-to-date on my life at home with mommy and daddy. If you want to write back to me (and/or to my mommy and daddy), feel free to do so in the "Comments" section following each post. Eventually, my mommy tells me that she and daddy will compile a scrapbook of my blog, so that I will have an awesome journal of my early days of life.
Katie :)

No comments: