Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday, October 15

Well, I am officially six weeks old today! Unfortunately, I decided to celebrate my birthday with a bit of tummy trouble this afternoon. In fact, after three milk-soaked loads of laundry (that included bibs, blankets, boppy covers, bouncy seats, burp cloths, carpet, my clothes, and even mommy's clothes!), my mommy called the doctor to schedule an appointment. Daddy, mommy, and I went to the doctor tonight and the news is good. I do not have a fever, I gained one pound in two weeks (for a grand total of 10 pounds, 5 ounces!), and there is nothing in my little tummy that alarmed the doctor. The doctor told my mommy and daddy that she thinks I am okay and that I have phenomenal projectile aim...YEAH! I've attached a photo from my trip to the doctor below:
.

No comments: