Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Our Great, Big Adventure!

Yes, I know it's been a VERY long time since I posted to my blog. My mommy, daddy, and I just returned from "Our Great, Big (Travel) Adventure" to our previous hometown. While on our adventure, we visited with my GREAT aunt and my GREAT uncle, I recovered from a yucky "winter bug," and we had play dates with several dear friends. I've attached photos from "Our Great, Big Adventure" below:
.
That's my GREAT uncle, my GREAT aunt, and me!
(I'm the one with fingers in my mouth...)
That's my GREAT aunt and me!
(I'm the sleepy one...)That's my other GREAT aunt and me!
(I'm still the sleepy one...)
That's my daddy and me taking MY afternoon nap!
(I'm not the ONLY sleepy one...)
That's my "Auntie B" and me!
(She apparently takes Matthew 25.36 very seriously,
as she came to visit me while I was sick...)
That's my "big brother" (from another mother) and me!
That's my dear, sweet "Uncle L" and me!
(He is sharing "stories" about my mommy with me...)
That's my big brother's "another mother" and me!
That's my big brother's "another father" and me! That's my big brother's "another mother,"
sister (also from another mother), and me!

No comments: