Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday, February 2

It's been a while since my Mommy and Daddy have filed a SLEEP REPORT on the blog. That, of course, is because I've been sleeping 8-11 hours per night for several months. Over the last week though, I've decided to throw a wrench in my (Mommy and Daddy's) wonderful "sleep schedule" by waking up repeatedly throughout the night. Mommy and Daddy are trying all kinds of silly (really silly!) tricks from the sleep books, but none of them are working as of yet! If you would like to offer advice, laugh (hysterically, please!) at my Mommy and Daddy, and/or empathize with them (not likely, right?), please feel free to write a comment or send an e-mail! With all of that said, I've attached a photo of my afternoon nap below. I DO LOVE "MY" SATURDAY AFTERNOON NAPS!
.

No comments: