Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday, March 29

It's Tooth Watch Day #4. My first tooth broke through the gum line yesterday. Needless to say, I'm not really a fan of having sharp objects press through my tender flesh! Oh well, I hear this only happens about a gazillion more times over the next fourteen years!

It's time to file a UPDATED "Sleep Report" on the blog because I've been such an amazing sleeper over the last nine days! Specifically, I learned how to fall asleep on my own and I've been sleeping from 7:30 p.m. until 7 a.m. for more than a week now! WOW...if I do say so myself! I've attached two photos of me laughing (hysterically at my funny daddy!) and smiling in my crib below. You'll notice that I enjoy sleeping horizontally in the corner of my crib (weird, huh?):
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie is getting so BIG and lovely!! How time flies... already half and a year baby.

by the way kin, whats going on with you and the rabbit's ears below....
-_-''