Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday, September 12

The last 24 hours have been VERY busy! Yesterday in the morning, I went to GYMBOREE for the first time! At Gymboree, I played, tumbled, sang, and laughed with my Mommy and several other one-year-old toddlers. Yesterday in the afternoon, I enjoyed the SWING at our neighborhood park (unlike last May when I cried while swinging for the first time). Yesterday in the evening, I started utilizing two-word PHRASES. In fact, I said "Bye-bye, Gaga (Grandma)" and "Night-night, Dada" in context. Then, while waiting for my twelve-month immunizations this morning, I waved HI to everyone who walked into the doctor's office (I've waved bye-bye for a long time but "hi" is new). I've attached two "I'm trying to be patient, but I'm only one!" photos (I am kicking my legs rapidly while yammering non-stop in the first photo!) below:

No comments: