Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday, May 10

My Mommy wants me to share TWO funny Katie stories with you:
First, about once every three months, my Mommy goes BANANAS and puts on make-up. I, of course, am enamored with the entire process and want to play with her make-up desperately. Every time I ask my Mommy when I can have some make-up, she tells me that I can wear make-up "when [I] get a little taller." This morning, after I diligently climbed up the step ladder (a favorite coordination activity of mine!), I proclaimed, "Mommy, I am a little taller now. Can I have some make-up?!?"
.
Second, my Mommy and I watched my very first movie together yesterday! We watched CINDERELLA (a favorite topic of imagination at our house since visiting the "Magic Kingdom" last month). Every time I saw the step-mother and/or the step-sisters (I named them the mean mommies!) while watching the movie, I plugged my ears until they left the screen.
.

1 comment:

brooke said...

Katie is absolutely darling, with such a fun personality!! Are you coming for a visit soon?

Brooke