Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday, August 5

This morning, I made crafts with my Mommy. Since I am learning to use scissors (my favorite crafting tool right now!), my Mommy thought it would be a great "idea" to make TEETH. As you can see, I was NOT impressed!
.

My Mommy and I made "Ants on a Tree" for lunch, which is celery (the TREE) with peanut butter (the BARK) and raisins (the ANTS). While I did NOT like the TREES, I scooped out the BARK and ANTS every time my Mommy turned her head!
.
This afternoon, my Mommy and I walked to one of our neighborhood parks. While the .5 mile walk felt like a 5-mile walk to my Mommy who is 35+ weeks pregnant, we enjoyed the SUNSHINE and the SAND once we made it to the park!
.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love seeing what you are all up to! Katie is darling, and so funny, as is her mommy! Looks like you are having a great time in SF!