Friday, December 5, 2008

Our Big Adventure in "The Pan" (Japan)!

I am sorry that I have not posted over the last two weeks. I've been very busy traveling with my Mommy and Daddy. In fact, I took them to Tokyo, Japan November 21 until November 23. I've attached several photos from our big adventure in Tokyo below:
.
I practiced GYMNASTICS on the plane to Tokyo. Seriously, how LONG is this flight?
I woke up at MIDNIGHT our first night in Tokyo!
I was ready to PLAY even though my Mommy and Daddy were sleepy!
Wow...now that's a BIG city!We took a very WINDY walk our first morning in Tokyo!
Sushi is YUMMY (or so I've heard)!
Now that is a BIG cat!
I am still SO sweet!
Can you say JET-LAG?!?
And MORE jet-lag?
That's me making EYES at the noodle shop owner!
I love the TANGERINE ROLL game!
And where is my Daddy's FOREHEAD?
TAKE-OUT before our 6:30 p.m. family bedtime!
Walking with my Mommy in THE PAN!
Visiting the Emperor's Palace...FANCY!
Kind of SPOOKY, huh?
Me with my one true LOVE...
Merry Christmas from THE PAN!

No comments: