Friday, December 5, 2008

My Hong Kong Family!

After visiting Japan, I took my Mommy and Daddy to Hong Kong, China so I could play with MY family. I've attached several photos from our AWESOME adventure below:
.
Tea with my Ama, my Daddy's Ama, and my Uncle Kit (November 24)Playing with my Auntie Pam, Uncle Sam, and Uncle Kit (November 24)Tea with my Mommy and Daddy (November 25)Playing at my Ama and YeYe's house (November 25)Tea with my Uncle Yik (pictured below) and Uncle Kit (November 26) Playing with my Ama at the hotel (November 26)My first boat ride from TST to Central in Hong Kong (November 27)Playing with my cousin, Yui, and Uncle Kit (November 27)My Daddy's birthday party (November 27) Visiting Ocean Park (November 28)Shopping in Stanley Market (November 30)
Visiting Stanley Beach (November 30)Sunday dinner with my family (November 30)Tea with my Great-Auntie (December 1)Dinner with Tin and Aggie (December 1)Playing at my Auntie's house (December 2)Eating Peking Duck at Spring Deer (December 2)Playing at Gymboree (December 3)Traveling home from Hong Kong via Tokyo (December 4)Entertaining the "big kids" at the Tokyo airport (December 4)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle kit is missing little Katie so bad!!!!!!!!